Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Captain's Log, day 1 of the common tests

Nothing is ever smooth sailing, as I've realised. The first common test was chemistry, and it sure was screwed. I was pretty much scrapping marks here and there, and giving up on quite a few. The biggest mistake that I've known so far is that I didn't see that the NMRs are from the Esters, which resulted in me drawing some rubbish.

Oh well.

--

Song of (whatever) changed to Two hearts not captured~beyond that door from Final Fantasy IX's Piano collection, by Nobuo Uematsu and Shiro Hamaguchi.

And oh, I'm taking down the tagboard for a while. The rubbish there started out funny, but since then, it's going down hill. I certainly do not need people stupid enough to pose as one of the world's favourite presidents. Thank you very much.

EDIT: It's back up, but a different design. This one does not allow me to customise the board much, but gives me much better admin features.

So, bring it, fuckers. I'll ban your ass to hell and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home